March 13th, 2020 Employee Email Update
Hello Team, As promised, we are keeping you updated with information regarding the COVID-19. Currently, we have decided to keep our office open, unless ordered to do otherwise. If we must temporarily close our office, we do have a plan in place to be able to continue servicing. Please pick up supplies for your client's homes, if needed. We have limited quantities of; anti-bacterial hand soap, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes. We know and understand many of you may be affected by school closures. All employees have the option to take unpaid time off, without disciplinary action, until April 2, 2020. Please continue to follow proper call off procedure in the event that you are unable to report to work. A-1 Nursing Care/A-1 Preferred Sources will offer a two (2) week paid sick leave to any employee, if they receive a positive diagnosis for COVID-19. A doctor's note must be provided to qualify. Temporary paid sick leave will remain in effect until April 2, 2020, and is subject to extension if deemed necessary.
Stop the Spread of Germs:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; dry hands with a clean towel or air-dry hands.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
We are here for support and resources, as we all work through issues that arise as a result of COVID-19. Be safe, Dyonna Office Manager